David pouring concrete for the new kennel.
We also saved a little kitten that was stuck in the tree. The dogs had been barking at it ALL day, and it was almost dark before we found it. We debated calling the fire department. ;)
Here's my new porch decor & flowers!
The weed man!
I was tagged by my bff Jennifer. So, here goes:
First memory- When I was about 2 or 3 my mom & I rode the Greyhound bus to Dallas to see some friends. (Yikes-I would never do that now!) But I remember having to go to the bathroom, so mom took me to the one on the bus. I remember sitting there saying "The potty is shaking mommy" I thought it was such a weird feeling! Ha! Yeah, that's a really odd first memory. I also remember being at the first house I lived in thinking the kitchen counters were SO high...really I was just so little!
First kiss-Bradley in the 8th grade. More importantly, mom & dad when I was a baby!
First love- Bryan, it was "high school love" so I don't know if that counts. The funny thing is that he is now married to one of my best friends & college roommates! That could be really awkward, but thank goodness it's not. The MOST important & one that really matters: my wonderful husband David, and I fall more & more in love with him every day! I love you baby!
First concert- Probably Acapella or AVB.
First thing you think in the morning- "Just 10 more minutes" ten minutes later.... "Just 10 more minutes" ...and so on & so on!
First pet- Rudy, she was a cute little cocker spaniel.
First book you remember loving- My children's Bible story book, or I Will Love you Forever
First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation- YES!!!!!!!!! Or sometimes I think: I need to go shopping! It's always a good excuse, right?
First best friend- Amy Watkins or Christine Martin. Christine & I always said we were best friends before we were even in the womb, because our mothers were pregnant together. And Amy & I always said we were best friends since we were just a few months old. Precious girls!
Last time you dressed up-David & I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse a few weeks back. The most amazing food!!
Last CD you bought- Normally I buy a single song I want off of itunes. But I did buy the Alan Jackson gospel album for David's grandmother a few days ago.
Last time you told someone you loved them- a few minutes ago, David walked by & I told him that I love him. :)
Last really funny thing you did- hmm....I don't know. Sometimes I think I am funny when really I am not. David said I was funny last night when we were trying to go to sleep. I had a Diet Coke with dinner. If you know me, caffeine & I do not mix well and I was just a little hyper, even at 1:00am!
Last thing you watched on TV- Victoria Beckham coming to America. I don't really understand that big to-do! I mean...new people move to America every day, and she get's an hour long primetime show!
Well, now that I have done that now I tag mom and Meg. :) Have fun!


3 comments:
yeah! You did it! I loved reading your firsts and lasts. Your first memory is so weird...haha! And, I'm glad your first love isn't awkward. ha!
Your yard looks great. I love your hanging basket and front porch decor. You are so cute! I love you and miss you.
I was just reading your 4th of July post and Russell and I were totally at that game! It was a good game! Wish we would have known you guys were there! Have a great week!
Yahoo for Weekend Warriors! The pots look great on your porch and you are so right...it is so fun to dig into a project together! It is the "best" tired ever! Fun to be able to sit back and look at what the two of you were able to accomplish!
Love and miss you guys! Mom
Post a Comment