My good friend Wendi gave me the challenge..so I thought I would give it a shot. I have a feeling this might be harder than it sounds. Here goes...in RANDOM order.
1. I was born in Abilene, Texas.
2. I lived there until I graduated from ACU.
3. I have an older brother & we have always gotten along great!
4. My mom is one of my best friends.
5. I graduated from Abilene High School.
6. I was the mascot my senior year.
7. I ran track for 6 years & sometimes I still miss it.
8. All of my joints pop...pretty much every time I bend them. David sometimes calls me Bubble Wrap because of that.
9. I have worn contacts since I was in 7th grade.
10. I have never had braces, but wish I had.
11. I really want to get lasik eye surgery so I can see when I wake up in the mornings.
12. I love to eat & have lots of favorite restaurants.
13. I have never been in a car accident.
14. I have been skydiving.
15. I have climbed 5 or 6 mountains in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
16. I like to scrapbook.
17. I also like to paint canvases.
18. Really, I like to do anything crafty.
19. I love decorating.
20. I like to read, but don't get do it as much as I would like to. If I start a book, I usually don't get anything done until I finish it.
21. I enjoy watching movies, mostly chick flicks & action/suspense type movies.
22. I love to take pictures.
23. I don't really have a favorite color.
24. But I do love the colors brown, green & pink.
25. I love holidays.
26. I worked at ACU Leadership camps for 2 years, and Pine Cove Christian Camp for one.
27. I am about to start my 3rd year of teaching.
28. I have taught a different grade each year. 3rd grade, Kindergarten & I am about to teach 1st. Kinder has been my favorite so far, we will see how I feel about 1st grade soon!
29. I love kids.
30. I have two nephews & another one on the way.
31. I love dessert, I really love it!
32. I don't like to be in front of a lot of people. Unless they are kids, then I love it.
33. I don't like snakes.
34. Bugs don't really scare me.
35. In college I was usually nominated the bug killer of the house. (Especially for Jenny)
36. I love to organize things.
37. I don't always keep it organized, and have to re-organize. Good thing I love to organize! :)
38. I love to shop.
39. Usually I don't buy clothes unless they are on sale.
40. Caffeine makes me really hyper. But usually it also makes me shake all over & feel sick.
41. I like to sing everything I say.
42. I'm glad David will sing conversations with me!
43. I am married to my best friend!!! And I love every second of it!
44. We only dated (seriously dated) for about three months before we got engaged.
45. Then we were engaged for less than 5 months.
46. I have lived in 8 different places (dorm, houses, apartments) in the past 7 years. That's a lot of moving.
47. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp.
48. I like to cook, and love to bake.
49. David & I have two yellow labs. Berkley & Abby. They like to chew & dig. Therefore our backyard is a mess.
50. I love to check my email, facebook & blogs.
51. I design cards, invitations, etc. I did it more in college than I do now, but I wish I did it more.
52. My dream is to own a store someday. Or to sell my things in someone else's store.
53. I love working in my classroom.
54. I collect children's lit.
55. I love going on vacation.
56. The only time I have been out of the country was on our honeymoon to Mexico.
57. I want to travel more with my husband!
58. I love school supplies. I get so excited when they are in the stores & want to buy one of everything.
59. I could spend hours in Target.
60. I put my clothes in color order. (Sorry Wendi)
61. I can't wait to have kids. I can wait, but I am really excited for when that time comes!62. I feel like my feet are naked if my toenails are not painted.
63. I love to get manicures, pedicures & messages.
64. When my kids are in school I want to get their teachers gift cards for a spa day. I wish one of my students would give me that! Ha!
65. Sad, but true...I enjoy reality TV. :)
66. I don't like waking up in the morning. I hit snooze a lot.
67. I like staying up late, when I don't have to wake up early! But that doesn't happen very often.
68. I love thunderstorms.
69. I love shoes.
70. David & I have a Select Comfort bed. I would strongly suggest it to anyone looking for a bed.
71. I just found out a few months ago that I have a slight case of scoliosis. Another reason why I love my bed!
72. I love Mexican food. I think I could eat it just about every day.
73. I couldn't say my R's when I was little.
74. I did my student teaching at the same elementary school that I attended, and even taught under my second grade teacher.
75. I love going to teacher supply stores, but try no to go unless I have money to spend! I can't walk out empty handed.
76. I love monograms & initials.
77. I never want to drive a minivan.
78. I am secretly fairly good at shooting a gun. I can hold my own around a bunch of boys if I have to!
79. I have been to NYC two times. Once on a spring break campaign & I fell in love w/it. Then my mom & I went back together.
80. We saw Wicked (& several other shows). I would see that show over & over again.
81. I love listening to my ipod.
82. I was a member of Sigma Theta Chi in college.
83. I was in sing song all four years at ACU. I loved it & the friends I made.
84. I have naturally curly hair. It has gotten curlier through the years.
85. David is convinced that we will have twin girls one day. I guess we will see about that!
86. My favorite season is Fall, with Spring bringing up a close 2nd.
87. I think it's fun to sing along to songs that I don't know.
88. My middle name is Jo. Since I got married my name rhymes! Ashley Jo Snow!
89. I hate cigarette smoke.
90. I love going to Michael's, JoAnn's, and Hobby Lobby.
91. I especially love the new Martha Stewart line at Michael's.
92. I love Norah Jones.
93. My last two vehicles have been 4-wheel drive Jeeps
94. I hate cats & small dogs.
95. David & I have just started Geocaching. See blog entry below.
96. I like to play tennis.
97. I like to be tan. But right now I am not.
98. My favorite flowers are tulips.
99. I have only broken one bone, my foot. I won't say how.
100. I have only had one speeding ticket. My mom & dad were both in the car with me. But Dad couldn't get on to me because he has had his fair share.
Well, that was fun! David helped me a little because I got stumped! Thanks babe! ;) Now, I would like to hear from Jenny, Chels, & Kath. It really is kinda fun girls!


8 comments:
That was great! I think you and I could have a lot of fun together in the school supply section at Super Target!
So fun!!! Loved your list!
YEAH!! I can't wait to make a list. I was secretly hoping you would tag me. I loved your list. I love that I know so much about you. I like it when your joints pop; I always wished mine did, especially my toes. I also loved it when you killed bugs for me. And, #99 really made me laugh. love you!!
i won't take offense to the small dog comment b/c i know that you secretly love my chihuahua, isa....just admit it already.
I take offense to that little pup comment too.. you remember Lulu now. I am going to add to my blog #101: I hate big dogs. So there.
I loved your list, Ashley. How did you make your new blog so cute? I'm in need of an update!
I love number 99, the story is safe with me. haha. I love it, I love it, I love it...
Okay, I have a couple of things to say. First, you need to update because you won't have much time once school starts and I miss you. haha. Second, how can I see Meg's blog? I would love to be invited, but am not sure how to do it. Do you know?!?
Post a Comment