Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Friends....

Here's a video to show some of my wonderful friends.
(Warning: It is a little long, you don't have to watch the whole thing, but I don't know how to edit it to make it shorter!)




What? That are so weird! But I love them to death! (Jenny & Kath-don't be mad! I found this video & couldn't resist! I laughed so hard.)

In all seriousness though, I am so incredibly thankful for my amazing girl friends from college. When I went to ACU one of my biggest prayers was that I would find a group of girls who I would really connect with & who would be life-long friends. Wow! The Lord blessed that prayer more than I could have ever asked or imagined. The answer to that prayer started on the first day of moving into the dorm, and four years later I felt like I had found that group of girls that would be just what I had asked for...and more. My friends are so amazing & wonderful. They are uplifting, encouraging & inspiring. They are always there for me & have been by my side through both joy & pain. It has been such a blessing to go through the life changed of the past few years together. It is so fun now that we are all married & adjusting to this stage in our lives. I cannot wait to see what our relationship will be like years from now. I know it will change & take a different shape, and I also know that it will become stronger & more grounded. I am truly blessed and thankful!

3 comments:

Kathi P said...

i hate you. j/k. but that is super embarassing! i guess i deserve it! loved your post...i feel the same way!

JENNY said...

haha. I look disgusting in that video. Seriously, why are you my friend? haha! I feel the same way, too! I love you so much, Ash!

Wendi said...

Good post Ash! Hey.. if those girls choose to like to act like that.. then they have to pay for it, right? :) And, will you save my seat? ha! Love you and see you soon!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers