Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Emma's First Day of Kindergarten



Oh be still my heart!
My beautiful girls is going off to Kindergarten! 

The weekend before school starting this momma was kinda a mess! Tears were showing up at the least expected moments, and I finally let myself try to get them out Sunday night. I am glad I did, because come Monday morning I was feeling more composed & excited to take in all those exciting moments & "firsts."

Star Pancakes & new Let your Light Shine notebook for special school notes.



Looking so big with her lunchbox & Kinder tote bag

Emma & Mrs. Schindler


Happy to report that Emma had an AWESOME first day!!
And I didn't shed a tear. 
When we got to her classroom we knew the little girl who was sitting  right next to her. Scout had been coming to our church with her grandmother & so we had gotten to know her in bible class! What an unexpected surprise & blessing!

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

So proud of you...you did so good Mom! And we are so excited for Emma and so many prayers were answered on that day and ever day since! We know she will flourish in her school years!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers