Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Countdown to Kinder



This is one of those posts that seems impossible. HOW is possible that my sweet girl is going to KINDERGARTEN!? It is so so bittersweet. We are so proud of the precious, kind & loving girl she is growing into. But I feel like she should still be a preschooler who I can spend all my days at home with. The thought of sending her off to school is exciting, but mostly just heartbreaking! It is such a blessing that she is beside herself with excitement, and that is just such a joy to watch!


Meet the Teacher Night



 Back to School Girls Date
 I wanted to have a special day just the two of us before Emma started school. It was the perfect day! 
We went to a sweet little tea room & enjoyed a fun & girly lunch, then went to paint a piece of pottery, then ended our outing a a cute bakery with a yummy cupcake. I had gotten Emma & I sweet little matching heart necklaces for us to both wear as she started school. Both as a reminder of how much I love her, but also of the Lords love her for. I want her to always let her light shine & hope this little necklace would be a comfort & reminder of that as she starts this big journey.





 Church Back to School Party
Some of the moms of Kinder kids at church threw a fun back to school party. 
I hope & pray that this group of kids will be a strong support for each other in the years ahead.



1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

What a sweet way to make starting to school such a special event! And the necklace, I love the meaning of it! And she is loved my ya'll, her family and mostly important, God!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers