Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving, iphone style

 I felt like I should probably post a few Thanksgiving pictures, since Christmas is almost here! :)
Life has been busy around here lately!

I would like to ask for prayers for my grandpa. He went into the hospital the Friday after Thanksgiving, got out about two days ago, but now looks like he is going to need to go back into to rehab, or have some kind of full time care. We would appreciate prayers for him, my grandma, and my parents as they face lots of decisions on what is best for him.

We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Abilene this year. It was a great holiday with lots of yummy food, and went too fast, as usual!

Emma & I had fun doing pre-holiday baking together this year.
 I love my sweet, crazy hair, little helper!
This pictures really has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but was with the other pics & I just had to share. Most of you probably already saw it on my Instagram, but I just love it. Love the french braids, and how much she loves wearing my old gymnastics leotard.
 Emma & her sweet cousins had so much fun playing outside over the holiday. The weather was beautiful & they had more fun entertaining themselves with leaves & wheelbarrows.

 The kids table :)
So much yummy food!!
 We had a nice visit with my other granddad, and Emma loved having him read her books.

I'm sad I don't have more pictures to share with you! I took lots of pictures, but used my moms camera, so I need to get pics from her at some point. 
We have so much to be thankful for, and loved having a weekend to reflect on some of those blessings!

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Love all your pictures!!! It was so good to be with you all at Thanksgiving and oh how very blessed we are! We love you and thank you for all you did to make it special!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers