Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Seeing Santa


The past three years, my mom, Emma & I have had a fun girls day at North Park to visit Santa & have a little pre-Christmas fun. I love this tradition, it is so fun & I love making these sweet memories with two of my favorite girls! 






I love that Emma loves Santa so much. Just melts my heart!
She has never been hesitant in the least. This year she could hardly talk to him or answer his questions because she was too busy looking around his little cottage trying to take it all in.
The one consistent on her list this year was a "pink present." Didn't matter what was in it, just wanted a pink present. So precious & innocent. Oh, how I love that sweet girl!

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Well this girl loves our little tradition as well. I look forward to it each year! It is so sweet how much Emma loves Santa! I hope little Jelly Bean is as big of a fan! I am sure Emma will take him up to her brother!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers