Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meet the teacher & first day of school

I am sitting at home in a very quite house right now. Seems unreal that this day is actually here! 
She is attending Little Hearts School, which is a little Tuesday/Thursday school at our church. She is already comfortable at our church, which makes her feel right at home at school, which is a blessing!

 On Tuesday we had meet the teacher & we both loved her teacher Mrs. Amber!


The first day of school, means the first day for this momma packing a school lunch. :)

 Emma was so excited this morning, and looked so cute in her first day of school outfit.




She insisted on carrying both her backpack & lunchbox. :)

 Me & my sweet girl.
{We sure did miss daddy this morning! He had to be on a business trip this week, but we will be sure to have him along for drop off on the 2nd day of school next week.}

 I was so distracted by Emma telling me "Bye, mom!" as soon as she got settled in her seat that I forgot to get one of her & her sweet teacher. But I did snap this one from the door on my way out.

I am so excited for my sweet girl & this new beginning, but she is on my mind every second wondering what she is doing! I have been saying lots of prayers for a very fun & great day and year for her.

4 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Prayers anwered already!!! So glad she went into school this morning with such excitement! It is a big step for both of you and I am so thrilled she is getting to have this experience and that Mommy will have a little "time off" too to do some of those MANY things that just aren't as easy with little ones help! :) May this year be a blessing for both you and Emma! I love the easel picture...what a cute way to document it all!!! Clever!

Lauren said...

She will thrive in school! You are a fabulous mommy and have trained her well. Rest confidently in the fact that the Lord has her in the palm of His hand and is watching over her every move.

JENNY said...

Emma is a doll! I love her little dress. And, what a healthy lunch! Good job, Momma! I bet she is having a blast today.

emily said...

Oh girl!!!! First of all...WHEN DID YOU GET THAT HUGE RULER?!?!? I want/need details. STAT. Your little Emma is a precious precious 3 year old! So cute on her first day!! I'm thrilled it went well & am jealous of your alone time :) I will never show this post to Emmett, who will never have such a fancy lunch :) Only 5 days till Tues! ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers