At everyone milestone, and at every birthday I have the same things.
HOW!?
Time is flying way to fast for my liking! Emma is just growing up so fast, it's hard to believe.
I've been waiting to post this, but figured I might as well go ahead before any more time passes! I planned on taking Emma out weeks ago to snap some cute 3 year/fall pics, but it just hasn't happened yet. So here's her three-year post...sans pictures! Those are hopefully to come very soon!
I've been waiting to post this, but figured I might as well go ahead before any more time passes! I planned on taking Emma out weeks ago to snap some cute 3 year/fall pics, but it just hasn't happened yet. So here's her three-year post...sans pictures! Those are hopefully to come very soon!
28 pounds
36 inches tall
*You are such a happy and sweet little girl. Numerous times a day, I am just in awe of how the sweetest & most simple of things bring you such joy. You have such good manners {at least at home, I pray that it's the same when you are away from us!}, you are constantly telling us thank you.
*Your bedtime is still around 8:15 or 8:30 & you sleep till anywhere from 7:00-8:45
*Your bedtime is still around 8:15 or 8:30 & you sleep till anywhere from 7:00-8:45
*Most days you take a 3 hour nap. Although you sometimes go through stages where you will only nap 2-3 days a week. Those are hard weeks! ;)
*You still sleep with your beloved blankie.
*Your eating habits have not changed too much. Still lots of fresh fruit & veggies {bell peppers are your favorite!} You will occasionally eat meat, but not very often.
*You love drinking milk.
*Potty training is going. :) You can stay dry in big girl panties most of the time as long as we stay on top of taking you often. But if we lose track of time, you usually won't tell us when you need to go. Thankfully there has not been a full blown accident in quite some time, so that's great news!
*You have a huge vocabulary & you say some pretty cute & funny things! You are constantly amazing us with things you say or do.
*You sing constantly! You sing your favorite songs many times a day {twinkle, twinkle; wonder pets, abc's}, but mostly you make up songs, make your toys sing to each other, or sing an answer or response. You love for us to make up silly songs as well.
*We are constantly amazed at your vivid imagination. It is so fun to watch you play so creatively.
*You are still very attached to your little mickey mouse, half of his paint is gone & his ears are chewed up pretty good, but he fits perfectly in your hand. You call him "yittle gickey" even though you can say mickey correctly, when referring to him, it's always "gickey mouse"
*Your favorite show to watch is Wonder Pets, although Daniel Tiger is quickly rising to the top.
*You love going to bible class & getting to see "all your friends".
*You just started school & so far it's been a big hit. You are in Mrs. Amber's class & seem to really love it so far.
*You ask a lot of questions, including "what's that?" "what's that sound like/look like?" "what that name is?" {meaning: what's that word? or what's his/her name?"}
My list could literally go on for days, you are just into & doing so much right now.
We feel so incredibly blessed to be your mommy & daddy and love you so very much!


1 comment:
I agree...how did 3 years go so fast! It is crazy! Course I could say that about her mommy too! :) She is so sweet and ya'll are doing such a good job raising her. She is smart and it is obvious you take time to play and teach her! We love her dearly and have so enjoyed watching her grow and mature!
Post a Comment