Well, actually not Putt-Putt, as I'm sure you will see,
but Play Faire Park in Abilene, which has been a around for a loong time!
The course has some very special obstacles...such as the turf!
But we had a blast playing "golp" with cousins!
Of course Minnie & Mickey were with us the whole way...
Emma just adores her cousins, and they are so sweet to her!
I think she really only played the first & last holes, there were too many other things to explore!
Will, Owen, Emma & Clay
So sweet!!!


2 comments:
Aww how fun! I love that Minnie and Mickey joined the game. ha! She is so cute!
Those are such cute little kids!!! We had such fun having you all together and it was so fun to see those little cousins playing together! So glad Minnie and Mickey could go as well! :)
Post a Comment