As I mentioned before, Emma & I were in Abilene the weekend before Easter.
A little after we arrived, mom had the MOST fun & precious little tea party for us!
Emma was so thrilled, and it was such a wonderful memory for all of us.
It was such a joy seeing the joy & excitement in Emma's eyes.
Thank you so much, mom, for making it so special for us!
You HAVE to go over to her blog & check out all of the great pictures she got. We were using her camera & I didn't get those pictures of my computer. They are precious!
After church on Sunday, we snapped a few pics of Emma in their beautiful backyard.
I just love this little girl so much, I could burst! :)


3 comments:
I loved it too!!! It was so fun, of course Emma's excitement sure made it special!!! Can't wait to play again!
Love it! Adorable and so fun. Emma's dress is too cute!
oh, man! That last pic of her w/your mom is so so precious!! Kiss those little cheeks for me!!
Post a Comment