Dying Eggs
Even though it's always messy,
it has become one of my favorite holiday activities with my girl.
She just loves it & goes so excited!
Sometimes so excited that she throws the egg in the dye,
making it splash a little too much for this momma's liking,
but she's happy & so cute about it!
Yes, we still have this cute little "cheese" face.
How long is this going to stick around, I wonder?!
I don't know what was up with our egg dye this year. The pink is the only one that would really take.
I should have been more prepared with my pinterest tips!


1 comment:
I love that you have such fun with your sweet little girl...and that you document all these fun times so we can see the fun happening in your house! You always loved dying eggs as a little girl...so she is taking after her Mommy!!!
Post a Comment