Friday, February 24, 2012

Abilene

 A few weeks ago, David had a business trip that backed up to a fishing trip,
so instead of staying home by ourselves all week,
we headed to Abilene.
It was so fun to be there for so long to just enjoy ourselves & not feel rushed.

We had a great time!
I did not do a great job, however, of taking pictures.
I guess we were to busy having fun.
We ate some yummy food, worked on some fun pinterest-inspired projects, 
visited family & had some fun cousin play time.






What a great week!
Thank you, Honey & Bud for all the fun!

3 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

Love her little dress...wish they made it in my size :)

Mary Kay said...

We loved so much having you two here as well!! It was so fun to have time to play-craft-have family visiting-talking time, etc. As always, we LOVE watching Emma discover and hearing all her little chattering!!! She is a doll and we are so blessed to be her Bud and Honey!

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress!!! Oh my goodness! So cute! Looks like yall had a great time. I am still so sad I wasn't able to get together with you...please try me again!? I'd LOVE to! Love you friend.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers