Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Christmas" morning

 Happy 2012!
Pretty Crazy!! Hope you all were able to ring in the new years with the ones you love!
More "new years" related posts coming soon...but first I must continue to blog about our Christmas! I'm so behind!

David, um...I mean Santa, did a great job on the kitchen. 
Even if it did take 3+ hours. Yikes! :)

Each time we would ask Emma what she wanted Santa to bring her, she would say balloons! 
How precious is that?! 
Sometimes she could say "bue bawwon" sometimes it would be red, sometimes green or orange, so we got a pretty bunch of bright colored balloons & it looked so cute tied to her kitchen.



When she walked into the living room she stopped & just stared.
For quite a while, or at least it seemed. I think she thought she was dreaming!
David finally told her she could go see it & touch it & off she went. 
I don't think she stopped the rest of the day! ha!






Santa did good!
Emma LOVES her kitchen & played with those balloons all. day. long!
It brought such joy to watch her!





For Emma's other presents, I made her several different dress-up clothing items.
She has gotten very into mickey mouse. 
She was so cute & excited about her new minnie ears & skirt & put on a cute little show of the hot dog dance. Precious!




She even ate breakfast in her butterfly wings. 



It was such a merry merry Christmas with our sweet girl! What JOY she brings us!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I LOVE that she wanted balloons. And that kitchen looks very fun! I'm still waiting on your holiday house decorations post... I love seeing your stuff. See you soon! :)

Kat said...

She's so cute. Christmas is much more fun with babies in the house!

Kim said...

Oh, I am SO behind on blogs! And yours is one of my favorites! LOVE LOVE LOVE her kitchen! And the sweet little things you made...you are too talented. Lucky Emma! ;) Looks like yall had a very special "Christmas" morning. Isn't it just the best seeing their faces light up...and over something as simple as "bawwon's." ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers