Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 Wow. I was a really bad photographer last week! Makes me sad now that I look back at my pics, I need to do a better job! 
We had a good holiday spent with David's family. It was great having a laid-back week, spending time with family, and eating WAY too much yummy food! :) We have so much to be thankful for, and it was nice to spend the day reflecting on some of those things.

 Here's the few pictures I did get...

Emma playing on "Un-Blays"{ aka Uncle Blake's} new dobro. It's pretty cool & Emma LOVED playing it.
 The brothers having a little jam session.
 She's cute, huh!?!? 
And her turkey shirt from last year still fit! I was so excited, because I just love it!
 Emma & Grumps dancing to the music
 Emma eating Thanksgiving lunch at the kids table. She was the only kid, poor girl! Ha!

We've had a busy week this week getting the house decorated for Christmas. I think it's finally finished, it sure takes a lot longer with the help of a 2 year old! :) I wouldn't have it any other way though. I will try to get some good pictures of the house once the last of the boxes are back in the attic. 

We've also been planning & getting ready for a church fundraising garage sale that was supposed to be on Saturday. We decided to postpone it until after the 1st of the year since there is a 90% chance of rain on Saturday! Now I have to figure out what do with the room full of stuff I have collected. We will traveling with a group from our church to Honduras this coming summer for a mission trip, and I'm already getting so excited about it! I'm sure I'll be writing more about it in the coming months.

4 comments:

JENNY said...

Emma is so cute! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to call you back tomorrow!! Madelynn has been sick. :(

Mary Kay said...

Looks like another fun holiday!! AND yes, she is very cute!!

Kat said...

Emma is so cute!

Kim said...

I still can't believe you made that Turkey shirt. Goodness, share the creativity and the TALENT, please? ;) And yes, Emma is super cute! Look forward to seeing yall again, hopefully sometime soon.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers