Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

 LAKESIDE FALL FESTIVAL & TRUNK OR TREAT


{emma & her bff addie}

 {cute family picture}





{emma & sweet friend elly}
 
 THE GREAT PUMPKIN CARVE












HALLOWEEN ORANGE LUNCH



TRICK-OR-TREATING

 {whoooo was the cutest owl ever??!}


SWEETS & TREATS

 {our sweet neighbors had a special cupcake waiting for Emma when she came to trick-or-treat...it was hit! ;)}


3 comments:

JENNY said...

Emma's costume is adorable! I can't believe you made it. Was it hard?

Jude has that same pumpkin plate! I love the orange lunch. So fun!

Miss you!

Mary Kay said...

It was so fun to get to see our little owl in action. She was so cute and so sweet and thankful for each treat put into her bucket! Good manners! What a fun Halloween and way to go on making another adorable costume for her! She is so blessed to have you as her mommy!

Kim said...

She is simply a doll! I know I am very late at reading blogs...and I know you understand. :) Anyhow, but I just had to say how precious Emma is. Oh I LOVE her little costume! And I am loving the orange lunch! We never quite made it around to that this year, but it was planned. Does that count? ;) Next year for sure! Love you, friend.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers