Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Owl-oween!


10 comments:

Wendi said...

SOOOOO cute!!!!

JENNY said...

CUTE!!!!

Brittnie said...

So cute, love it!

Michelle said...

precious!!

Kim said...

That has to be the cutest, most creative, and detailed little outfit I have seen. Love it. You are pretty talented, Ashley. Emma is one lucky little girl to have such a fun momma. ;)

karen said...

HOO HOO is the cutest little trick or treater around? i think definitely it is emma grace! so precious! you are so creative, ashley!

emily said...

Oh my word!!! This is so cute it is hard to take :) I am thrilled to have u so far ahead of me making adorable girl costumes for Lilli to wear eventually ;) Love u girls!

Jessica said...

LOVE it! So precious!.... I'm sure you totally made that cause you are so craftsy like that! Just adorable!

Mary Kay said...

All I have to say is that costume was even cuter in person and that is hard to imagine!!! She was the cutest little wooo-owl ever! Her mommy's matching mask was even adorable!!! Love how much fun you have with this little pumkin!

Lisa Maloney said...

So precious! How do you do it! Love it, love it, love!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers