It's been a busy week {or two} around here, with lots of phone pictures to share.
My spray paint & I have been BFF's this week. Project post to come...
Another crafty creation
Sweet girl & her sweet daddy playing their guitars together
Emma & Addeline eating their chips at the pool
More painting...
This girl LOVES her "tookies"
David & Dad playing on their phones & looking handsome at a wedding a few weeks ago
Emma enjoying a hotel breakfast in her PJ's & bed head hair
Emma & her BFF Addie again playing in a bucket :)
COOKIES! Yum, I love baking!



3 comments:
Yay for a project post coming soon! Looks like cute things... and I love the painting. You're so crafty. :)
I can't wait to come next week and play!!! With you and Emma!!! I am so excited to see all the new projects...my clever daughter!
I have that same sunburst mirror... original GOLD! I cant wait to see what you have done with it!!
Post a Comment