Emma & I are just coming off of 4 days of girl time! David had a business trip, so we tried to make the most of our time. We did some fun things like go out to eat & paint our toenails...Emma LOVED having "pait" on her toes! It was the longest her & I have been home alone, normally when David is gone one of Emma grandma will come & hang out, or we will go out of town as well. But this past week we stayed home & enjoyed ourselves.
My best friend from college was in Dallas at her parents for the week, so we went over there two days in a row to be with them. Friday we just had some nice play time & I FINALLY got to get my hands on Madelynn! She is so precious & too cute for words! Saturday we got to go back to help them celebrate Jude's 2nd birthday. I got several pictures from the party, some of the kids & some of the party pack I designed for the event!
Is she not the cutest thing??!
I'm so glad Emma & Jude get to grow up being friends!! I love watching them together & know we will have lots of memories with him in the future!
I love all of these girls...big & little! :)


1 comment:
Aww!! I LOVE you and Emma, too. It was so great seeing you. Thanks for making the trip to my parents' house 2 days in a row. You are a supermom-it's hard to travel with toddlers! Can't wait until September!
Post a Comment