Hi everyone! I have so much blogging to do, but just haven't found the time for that this week. We had a fun week in Abilene last week, and enjoyed celebrating the 4th with family. I have a million & one pictures to share...hopefully sooner rather than later!
We've had quite an eventful week including Emma 1st {& preferable last} trip to the ER. She has croup & was coughing & wheezing so bad on Tuesday night that the poor girl could hardly get a breath. It was very scary for all of us! Thankfully, she is doing MUCH better!
And now, here is the latest installment of insta-friday using my pictures from Instagram....
Visiting Daddy at work...
Emma fell asleep in her bed last night right before dinner time while she was reading some books. She only took a 45 minute nap earlier in the day & was exhausted...
This morning she took all the cereal out of her bowl, just so she could drink the milk, then put the cereal back in. What am I going to do with her!? ;)
Snuggling with Honey
What a sweet car full of kids!
Getting a bud-hug
4 cute cousins at Perini's Steakhouse. YUM!
Playing at the splash park with sweet friend Braden.



3 comments:
Cute pictures!!
Oh my goodness... I didn't know Emma was sick! How scary. Glad she is doing better now!!
Love all the pxs! Especially the one of her drinking her milk out of her bowl...and all the trouble she went to, to get that milk! What is funny is I just bet her sippy cup of milk was sitting near by?!?!! So much fun!
I love the cereal bowl picture. She's a cutie!
Post a Comment