Thursday, July 14, 2011

Embrace the Camera

 I love this picture...and it sums up so many days as a mom. No makeup, MESSY room, but I always try to stop in enjoy these sweet moments with my girl. Best Job Ever!

4 comments:

Mary Kay said...

That makes me teary eyed! That is a perfect example of a good mother...letting the dust bunnies be dust bunnies and spending time with your little one! Thank you for having your priorities in place!!

emily said...

Oh, Ash! I love it!!! I have the same days! The same mom-hair :) The same crocs!! (in blue of course) Hope you're not melting down there-- love you!

Kim said...

Very sweet. I love it. I am trying to read more with JK, but goodness, I am either have kiddos that aren't very interested in reading, or I am failing miserably! Ha! Maybe this 4th baby will be my reader!!! :) Haha! Hope yall are great. You are such a good little momma!

janine said...

what an awesome picture! and perfect for what mom-hood is like!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers