Friday, June 3, 2011

Insta-Friday

I found this great linky-party that is perfect for me! Since I don't have a small-stick-in-you- pocket-or-purse type camera {aka point & shoot}, my phone becomes that for me. I use Instragram for my photos on my iphone, so thought I would try to start sharing some on Fridays along with this blog!

Here's several that were on my phone...

 David & Emma playing in the yard

 Me & Emma at Abelos on Mothers Day

 Date night to see Max Stallings a few weeks ago.

My silly girl & her "baboo" {she calls the racket a ballon}

Emma loves Hummus

and the dirt...she REALLY loves the dirt!

 My sweet little fishy

Playing in her new sandbox with her friend Hewson

Have a good weekend! I should have lots of fun pictures for you next week! :)

”life

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Oh yeah, I love Insta-Friday already!!! :)
Can't wait to see next weeks pxs!
Love you so much. Mom

Kim said...

Fun little post! Love random iPhone pics! They are sometimes just the best! Love the one of Emma in the dirt. Jolee Kate is quite the outdoors girl, too, so I think they'd hit it off again in no time! In fact, Jolee Kate drank a cup full of "mud water" Jack made for her the other day. :) Nice...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers