Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Little Miss Personality

 Emma's sweet little personality is coming out more & more these days. She is just so sweet & can be pretty silly as well...wonder where she gets that from? :)
 
 Sweet girl & her daddy playing with her baby doll...what a precious moment! She loves wearing this little backpack/diaper bag & playing with the pretend baby food & spoon.
 I walked in one day & found my little climber girl sitting on top of the book basket in the living room...when I came in she started trying to be silly. :)
 My little kitchen helper...don't worry-I washed the pan before I used it!
 Oh she loved this candy cane! And we loved watching her eat it...until she threw it on the floor & it shattered into a MILLION tiny pieces! And yes, we did go straight to the bath!
 She loves wearing sunglasses. I think these look so funny on her!
 For some reason these days she tries to ride everything...a stuffed animal, a block, and this day it was the bumble bee.
 Getting a little basket ride from daddy...the girl has no fear!

We love you Emma & love watching you explore & grow!

7 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Oh I love it when you post pictures!! I love the expression on her face with the candy cane! And of course, riding the bumble bee rider is so funny. I can't imagine where she got her silly nature! Hmm.

JENNY said...

haha! I love that she is riding the bumble bee. So cute. And, Jude would have totally thrown a candy cane down on the floor, too. He's really into throwing his food when he's finished lately. Not fun! haha.

Chelsie Sargent said...

She is beautiful, Ash! I like the picture of David carrying her in the basket:).

Anonymous said...

I love that she rides everything--that is hilarious! She is such a cutie :)

Kim said...

So cute! I tell ya, Emma and Jolee Kate are two peas in a pod! Except JK isn't as into riding things as she is climbing on top and over everything! Anyhow, she sure is a doll. And her hair is getting longer! So is JK's! Can't wait to see you again soon!

karen said...

i love seeing pictures of emma! so sweet! thanks for the glimpses into her personality. love it!

Jessica said...

precious.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers