Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Honey & Emma's first sleepover!

 I believe that to say these two had a fun time would be a huge understatement!
They packed so much fun & playing into their almost 24 hours together. I could tell that Emma had so much fun & I know mom had a great time too. 
{Thank you SO MUCH, mom, for coming to stay with Emma! She loved it & we loved knowing that she was in such good hands and having such a fun time!!}

Here's a few pictures from their time together.

LOVE. THIS. PICTURE!
She looks so cute & big sitting on her wheely bug.

  Swinging

 Shopping

Riding in Honey's car. For some reason Emma got so excited being in her car!

Eating...always a favorite! ;)

Emma even picked out flowers for Honey to plan in my front flower bed for another early Birthday surprise!

Emma also had to help dig in the dirt a little to help! :)
  What fun!

And of course, I was excited to see this sweet face when I got home! 

4 comments:

JENNY said...

How fun! Emma gets cuter and cuter every time I see a picture of her. Wish so badly that I could hug her and you this weekend!!

Wendi said...

Sounds like such a great getaway! Hope to see y'all soon!

Mary Kay said...

This message is for Emma...I MISS YOU!!! I loved our time together so much and can hardly wait for sleepover! You are too precious for words and could not have been any better! David and Ashley-thank you for going somewhere...and for needing a babysitter! Love you! Mom aka Honey

Kim said...

I think that is wonderful!! How precious. Is Honey for hire? ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers