Cute! Happy Halloween to y'all!
SOOOO Cute! I almost chose that exact costume for JK!! Love it!!
So cute! Good to see y'all yesterday. :)
I LOVE the costume! Did you make it
That is the cutest little lamb I ever did see! :) It was so fun to get to see Emma being a sweet little lamb. We love you guys!
You three are too cute!
That is way too cute! Love her costume! Hope she got you guys lots of candy. :)
ASHIE!!! You look so beautiful in a bonnet! Who pulls off a bonnet?!?? Adorable little lamb-- LOVE IT ALL :)
Ashley - In a word - baa ram ewe ! I love the simplicity of it, and Em's right, the bonnet is adorable.Love you 3, P&G
Precious! Very creative idea!
ooh how i love this costume! and the cutie wearing it!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Cute! Happy Halloween to y'all!
SOOOO Cute! I almost chose that exact costume for JK!! Love it!!
So cute! Good to see y'all yesterday. :)
I LOVE the costume! Did you make it
That is the cutest little lamb I ever did see! :) It was so fun to get to see Emma being a sweet little lamb. We love you guys!
You three are too cute!
That is way too cute! Love her costume! Hope she got you guys lots of candy. :)
ASHIE!!! You look so beautiful in a bonnet! Who pulls off a bonnet?!?? Adorable little lamb-- LOVE IT ALL :)
Ashley - In a word - baa ram ewe ! I love the simplicity of it, and Em's right, the bonnet is adorable.
Love you 3, P&G
Precious! Very creative idea!
ooh how i love this costume! and the cutie wearing it!
Post a Comment