Monday, August 9, 2010

A few firsts...

At times I feel like each day is full of new firsts for Emma-girl. She is at the age where she is constantly doing new things...I love it!!

On Saturday, she had her first experience with corn on the cob.
I think she really liked it!

Then tonight, we went outside after dinner & Emma had free reign of the water hose. Again, she was a big fan!

We love our growing girl!

4 comments:

Mary Kay said...

We love your growing girl too! So sweet to document all the fun little firsts! She is so precious!

Kim said...

She is sooooo cute! Love the corn on the cob pic! What a doll. I have missed your blog while I was on vacay!

Jill said...

So fun!!!

Unknown said...

that waterhose pic is amazing :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers