Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A few firsts

We've been busy busy lately...but that's what summertime is all about, right!?

This past weekend Emma got to visit her daddy's beloved camp, Camp Deer Run for the FIRST time. It was a big deal for him {& her!}. We enjoyed a day at camp on Sunday, got to visit with lots of friends & even got to go swimming in the new camp pool! It was a good {and hot!} day! David is already dreaming about the day when Emma gets to go to camp at CDR!



As I mentioned in Emma's 10 month post, she has started sitting up on her own. So yesterday, for the FIRST time I walked in to get her up from her nap to see this:

Look at my big girl with a very proud smile! I do believe it's time to lower the mattress & take down the mobile!

And I'll leave you with this fun picture of Emma playing with her Uncle Blake last weekend. They hadn't seen each other for several months & I do believe they fell in love with each other all over again! Emma loved playing with him!


2 comments:

karen said...

i always enjoy a sweet picture of emma! thanks for sharing!

JENNY said...

How fun! Emma is so adorable.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers