Since this blog is like my scrapbook, I thought I would document a few of Emma's favorite toys at the moment.
Madame Alexander Sweet Pea Baby
Emma LOVES her baby doll! It is so sweet to watch her giving it big hugs & slobbery kisses! :)
Madame Alexander Sweet Pea Baby
Emma LOVES her baby doll! It is so sweet to watch her giving it big hugs & slobbery kisses! :)

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Table
This table is great, you can take the legs off & just sit it on the floor till they are ready to stand. Emma's favorite thing to do is open & close the little laptop over & over & over & over...

Fisher Price has come out with remakes of their classic toys.
The clock is Emma's favorite, she gets SO excited to see it & hear the sweet song.
She loves playing with the Chatter Phone as well.
The clock is Emma's favorite, she gets SO excited to see it & hear the sweet song.
She loves playing with the Chatter Phone as well.

And last but CERTAINLY not least!
Sophie the Giraffe
This is the BEST teething toy! It is so soft & smooth & perfect for those sore little gums. It is so easy for Emma to hold. It is so cute & sweet & she loves just playing with it too, even when she's not teething!



1 comment:
I just ordered JK that clock! Ha! Anyhow, I need to get JK a MAlex doll...I got her a Bitty Baby, but MAlex are just timeless, and PRECIOUS! I love them! Plus, we need some dolls around here...too many of Thomas, Buzz, and Woody! Need more girl stuff! ;)
Post a Comment