Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

{YES, I realize I'm almost a whole WEEK late! yikes!!}
This past week has been busy & I am {obviously} a little behind in my blogging!

There are three wonderful dad's in our lives to celebrate, what a blessing!!

David is the perfect daddy to Emma Grace. She is one lucky girl to have such a wonderful dad! It absolutely melts my heart to watch them together...to see Emma get SO excited when we walks though the door each night {or really ANYtime he walks in the room!}, to see them give each other big hugs & kisses, to watch them play together, oh the list could go on & on!
Thank you, David for being such a good daddy to our sweet little girl!

And to these two dads...
we wouldn't be where we are today without the two of you. We are so thankful to have such strong & positive fathers in our lives. They have taught us so much & helped to make us ready to be parents ourselves. We love you!


1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

David, you are such a great dad to Emma. I too love to watch you read to her, play with her and my favorite...to hear you playing your guitar and singing to her! What sweet memories Emma will have of her dad and his love!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers