Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sleeping Sweetie

I just had to document a few pictures of my little sweetie! :)

This morning she was playing in her room & it got really quiet. I figured that meant she had rolled over & was discovering something new {and not a toy}, so I went to check on her.
I wasn't expecting to see this:
She was sound asleep! That is a first for her. We are pretty good about our schedule {even though it sometimes changes from day-to-day}, so when it's nap time or she is getting tired, I put her in her crib. It was not quite time for her nap this morning, but I guess she thought otherwise! She had only been in there a few minutes, so I guess she was really tired this morning! It was pretty precious!

And since we're on the subject of sleep. I thought I would share this picture with you as well. I snapped it yesterday...those chunky arms were lookin' too cute!

8 comments:

Kara said...

i totally agree! those arms rolls and neck rolls are irresistible! she's a cutie

Mary Kay said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny. I also remember taking pictures of you and Zach when you went to sleep ALL on your own accord! :) That is so cute. I love the second picture...really...can I please just kiss on those rolls!!!

Unknown said...

omgoodness those arms!!!! im in love!!!

Wendi said...

She is getting so big! Can't wait to squeeze her on Saturday. :)

Allison said...

what a doll! it so funny how some babies will fall asleep anywhere!

erin f. said...

That is so sweet! I love those chunks!

When Todd was a baby, he used to crawl BACK into his crib and take naps. So far Ellie has yet to not cry when I leave her in her room for a nap, she hates naps! Why didn't she get the "crawl back in your crib" gene?

JENNY said...

That is SO cute! I can't imagine Jude falling asleep like that. I love it. And, I LOVE miss Emma!!

Kim W. said...

I love it! Jolee Kate has started to do that very same thing! It is too cute. And I am loving her rolls!!! Wish they were still considered cute when you grow up! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers