Emma & David are having fun playing guitar in the other room & it was too sweet not to capture! Who knows maybe she's Americas next country superstar. ;)
Those pictures are SOOOO sweet! Surprised A and JK haven't had any of these lessons yet! Ha! I am sure they are coming. :) Anyhow, very precious pictures, indeed! Your little family is so sweet. Can't wait to watch it grow and blossom throughout the many years to come. We love yall!
3 comments:
Those pictures are SOOOO sweet! Surprised A and JK haven't had any of these lessons yet! Ha! I am sure they are coming. :) Anyhow, very precious pictures, indeed! Your little family is so sweet. Can't wait to watch it grow and blossom throughout the many years to come. We love yall!
that middle picture is so cute! i love it.
I'm an old friend of David's from Camp Deer Run (and a music lover), and I just could not resist commenting on how INCREDIBLY ADORABLE this is!
Post a Comment