Friday, May 21, 2010

Forever Friends

Emma got to meet two baby-friends this past week. We wish so badly we lived closer to both of them so we could have more play dates! I love both of their mommy's & enjoyed so much getting to sit & visit with them!
Thanks for having us over Kim & Lindsey!!

Here is precious Jolee Kate & Emma!
As you can see, Emma thought Jolee Kate's dress was pretty & didn't want to let go!

The Watson's were sweet to share their fun toys with us & the girls had fun playing. I'm not sure who had more fun playing with the baby toys, the girls or the big boys!
The next day, we went over to visit Ava & her momma Lindsey. It was such a treat to meet another sweet friend!
They were so sweet holding hands, Emma didn't want to let go! :)

I am so thankful to have sweet friends who have precious girls so close to Emma's age. I have a feeling these girls are going to have lots of fun play dates in the future!

6 comments:

JENNY said...

Oh how sweet. I bet Emma had a blast. She needs to see Jude soon. :)

Lauren said...

So sweet! I wish I lived in the Mansfield area so I could see you, David, and Emma more! Love you guys.

Kim W. said...

We had SUCH a GREAT TIME with yall!! Thank you so much for coming over! Jolee Kate (and the boys, too) will share her toys anytime! :) Next time though, I promise my boys will be on their best behavior. I wish their daddy would have been home to distract them so I could have visited 100% of the time! I had a great, great, GREAT visit with you and your mom! Love you both so much, and very thankful for good friends! Feel like we are family, I love it! :)

Kim W. said...

Let's go ahead and contact ACU and get their papers filled out...ACU Doom Roomies for sure!!! :)

David Snow said...

Or A&M.... don't forget her daddy is an Aggie. Gig em

Jason and Lindsey said...

We had so much fun with you guys stopping by. I miss my friend! Anyhow, sorry Ava seemed to be 'terrified' of you two a couple times. Next time I am sure she will be in better spirits! Love you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers