What a wonderful day! I feel so blessed by my precious mom, a wonderful mother-in-law. They have both been incredible examples to David & I of what mothers should be. We hope you have both had a wonderful day! We love you so much!
My amazing husband & precious baby girl have made MY first mothers day so very special & memorable. I was woke up to David bringing me breakfast in bed. Now, who wouldn't like to start any day like that!? I had a stack of sweet cards to open, some of which even brought tears {happy ones, of course!}.
Emma knows how much I love Target, so she got me a gift card to go buy whatever I want! :) And David, he did GOOD! He gave me a gift card to MyPublisher to get my blog made into books! I cannot wait to work on it!
Today has been spent spending sweet time with my girl & hubby. We had a VERY tasty late lunch at Chuy's, and I even got a nap!
I hope all you mom's out there have had a fabulous day!


2 comments:
I am so glad your first mothers day was so sweet, you deserved a great day because you are such an awesome mommy!! You were made to be a mommy, you are such a natural at it!! It has been the greatest blessing to be yours and Zach's mom!!! Thank you for all you do to nuture our relationship!!!
Sounds like a wonderful first mother's day!!!
Post a Comment