David & I had a fabulous date night last night.
We went to Tillman's Roadhouse in Fort Worth. It was a really fun & different place, and a great one to try out! I loved the decor & "ambiance" and it made for a perfect date.
Here are a few pictures off their website, I love the whole look so I had to include a few for you to see!
We went to Tillman's Roadhouse in Fort Worth. It was a really fun & different place, and a great one to try out! I loved the decor & "ambiance" and it made for a perfect date.
Here are a few pictures off their website, I love the whole look so I had to include a few for you to see!

I loved the spoons that they served truffled popcorn & warm peanuts in before your meal.
And if you know me, you know I loved that there was a little bird on the table! :)

We ordered S'mores Table side. They brought a little burner, so you could roast your own homemade marshmallows that were coffee, maple & orange flavored! Yum. And I had no shame about eating mine even though I felt like I had chocolate EVERYWHERE!

I had Chicken Fried Steak. It was really tough & the green beans had a really weird flavor, but the mashed potatoes were GOOD!
Emma had a fun time with our wonderful baby sitter, David's mom! Thanks, Happy, for hanging out with our girl so we could enjoy a night out! I know y'all had fun!




5 comments:
Yummy!! Sounds delish! We'll have to put it on our list of places to try if we ever make it back to Texas.
That place sounds so cool and yummy! I really want to go there. Glad you had such a great date.
What a fun date! So glad you all had fun.
You look beautiful, you hottie!!! I'm officially MORE jealous that you've got in-law accessibility!!! I'm glad you had fun, have another date night for us, will you?!?? :)
Why didn't you post the picture I took of you with chocolate all over your face and hands?
Post a Comment