Monday, April 5, 2010

Rewind

This post is going to be in reverse order. That's how my pictures loaded & it just takes too long to switch them up...so let's rewind!

As I mentioned, we spent the weekend in White Oak with the Snow's & had a great time!

Here's the Snow Clan after church on Sunday

Emma was really excited about the Easter Bunny coming...

So excited, she decided to make a silly face for the camera!
{I got her shoes & bow from this cute Etsy shop}

Easter morning...it took us FOREVER to wake her up. She was one sleepy little girl!
{She got her first cold {or possibly allergies} over the weekend and had a really hard night the night before}
I love those little crossed feet!

She looked so cute in her new hat from Happy & Grumps

Posing with her Easter treats!
{and a snotty nose!}

Before we left, on Thursday night we celebrated Easter at our house!
Emma LOVED her Easter basket {really she just loved playing with the grass!}

It kept her occupied for probably 30 minutes or more!

Before that we had a yummy Easter dinner!
{Salad, ham with pineapple & David's favorite deviled eggs.}

And last {or first since we are going in reverse}, Emma got to try a little wagon wheel.
She's not so sure about them yet, but is pretty good at holding on to it!


11 comments:

Shanna said...

It was good to see you guys on Sunday... and so great to see little Emma in real life!!!

Mary Kay said...

Oh how fun! I have been waiting all day to see Easter pictures! I love Emma's shoes! She looked so sweet and I love the pictures of those fat little arms and hands getting after that Easter grass! So sweet! Looks like it was a very special first Easter!

JENNY said...

How fun! Loved all the pictures!!

Wendi said...

Loving her Easter outfit! And your dress! :) Glad y'all had a fun weekend with family.

Jill said...

I'm with David -- love me some deviled eggs. Sweet little Emma Girl looks precious in her headband and shoes -- adorable!

Kim W. said...

Ashley...she is so so so cute! You have to be proud! :) She is a doll...and her Easter dress and "accessories" (ha!) were adorable! And I just have to tell you that I was just cracking up and Aaron goes "what are you laughing at on a blog?" and I said, "look at those arm rolls!!!" :) Hilarious! She is precious! That's how Jack was, but Jake and Jolee Kate...not so much. Love the chubby ones!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That Easter dress is adorable!! She looks so grown up in these pictures!

emily said...

that little silly face is killing me! I need a hard copy of that pic!!! Glad you had fun in White Oak! You look beautiful!!

erin f. said...

Oh my word, those arms! They might just be more chubbalicious than Ellie's!

Lauren said...

I LOVED her sweet dress, shoes, and headband! But I think the last picture is my favorite. :) She is just too too precious! I'm so glad the Snows had a great Easter. Love you, friend!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness Emma looks like she just stepped out of a kiddie magazine!! I LOVE that bow and shoes! She looked PRECIOUS!!

Those chubby wubby arms are the sweetest things I have seen! I love it!!

Glad y'all had a happy Easter!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers