Sunday, April 4, 2010

a quick look

We had a great weekend in East Texas visiting David's family. We got home late, so I will post more tomorrow about our whole weekend. But I just couldn't resist putting up a picture or two from this morning!

Emma look oh-so-cute in her Easter clothes. The flower and shoes were just the best!

6 comments:

JENNY said...

adorable!!!!

Cassie said...

SO cute!! I wish I could get away with such adorable things for Eli... But I just don't think he could pull it off like Emma does :)

kristin fulghum said...

oh my goodness! those shoes and the flower...i can't handle it!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Cute... cute

Lauren said...

Did Emma's precious oh-so-creative and adorable mommy make her flower headband? Her outfit and all her sweet accessories are BEAUTIFUL! So, so sweet!

B said...

She is by far, the most adorably accesorized baby ever!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers