Today Emma & I made a quick trip to Target & she got to sit in the cart to ride for the first time! I would say it was a hit. She loved playing with her toys & looking around. Every little bit she would look up at me and give a big smile of approval!
{Although she was hiding that sweet grin for the pictures, and I didn't think I should get to crazy in the store trying to get one!}
My sweet sitting-up girl is getting so big & more fun by the day!
{Although she was hiding that sweet grin for the pictures, and I didn't think I should get to crazy in the store trying to get one!}
My sweet sitting-up girl is getting so big & more fun by the day!


4 comments:
She is just a huge source of joy and all-around fabulous fun! Such a precious baby girl :)
I'll never forget the first time Alexandra sat in the cart -- made all of us smile!
Oh how precious! Love the look, love the hat and love her!!! Counting the days till we see her!
This is such fun! It's kind of funny because while I was on spring break and my mom was here we organized/washed all the baby stuff we'd been given. I took the grocery cart cover down and put it in my car. As I've seen it in there this week it dawned on me that it is going to be AWHILE before my sweet baby actually uses that piece of equipment! :) Funny that it's just hanging out in the backseat. :) Kelly
Post a Comment