...in 20+ years to not be on "spring break!"
For as long as I can remember I have always had that glorious week in the spring off from school or work. It's a weird & wonderful feeling to have a change this year! :)
Although, I wouldn't mind being on a fabulous vacation right now, there is really no where else I would rather be than at home with my sweet family!
Here's a look back at some of the ways I have spent my spring breaks...
Although, I wouldn't mind being on a fabulous vacation right now, there is really no where else I would rather be than at home with my sweet family!
Here's a look back at some of the ways I have spent my spring breaks...
1998-High School Girls Mission Trip to Indianapolis
1999, 2000 & 2001-High School Girls Mission Trip to Atlanta
2002-Spring Break Campaign {SBC} to LA
1999, 2000 & 2001-High School Girls Mission Trip to Atlanta
2002-Spring Break Campaign {SBC} to LA
2003-SBC to Boston
2006 & 2007 pictures are MIA! :)And I can't remember what I did! Must not have been too exciting, huh?!
2008-Time with Family in Abilene




4 comments:
So glad you are blessed to be able to be at home! Isn't it the best ever! It's more than I could have ever dreamed of, I know that. Emma sure is lucky to have you. Blessings!
Wow, girl, you've had some amazing trips during Spring Break. Mom and I desperately want to go to Granbury soon. We've heard it is just adorable. And what a precious traveling companion you have this year. She is beyond sweet.
Love the picture of you and Emma!!!
I love spring break!
Love all the fun places you have been, and I am so happy that on a number of those trips I was able to be with you! :) I remember one thing you did in 2006, you went home to meet someone's parents for the first time over Spring Break?! Right?!?!
Post a Comment