Thursday, March 18, 2010

Favorite Things Friday {Cookbooks}

{Cookbooks}


Pioneer Woman Cookbook

I have talked about this one before, and even gave it for my favorite things giveaway. It is BY FAR my favorite {and David's favorite as well!}.


Fix it & Forget-It Cookbook
This is actually my mom's that I have on loan for a while. It has tons of great crock pot meals, which I am all about these days!

Southern Living Cookbook
I love this one too, but don't use is nears as often as I should!


There's my list...can't wait to see yours!

I have decided to stop doing Favorite Things Friday for a while {or for good...who knows!}. I want to try to focus on making my blog more about our family, as well as creative/crafty/decorating type things. Who knows, I might throw an occasional FTF in there, but it will not be a scheduled theme-type thing!
Thanks to all of you who have faithfully participated & please feel free to keep it going. I still love reading about other peoples favorite things!




3 comments:

Lauren said...

Ash, I totally totally understand your decision to focus more on your sweet family. I CANNOT wait to see what genius and absolutely adorable decorating and crafting projects you come up with. I am BEYOND excited to see what Snowbird Designs will bring. You might just be my new favorite obsession. Give that precious David and Miss Cutie Patootie a hug for me. Love you!

JENNY said...

I am all about the crockpot right now, too. haha.

annalee said...

please share some of your favorite crockpot recipes! i'm desperate:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers