Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Favorite Things Friday {health, wellness & fitness}

Health, Wellness & Fitness


I'm not the expert in this category...by any means! Sadly, I used to be much more the fitness girl, but I have somehow gotten out of that...and I need back in!! So help me out, y'all! What are your favorite tips & tricks?

Since having Emma, I have been trying to figure out what my new routine should be.
I LOVE getting out & going for walks with Emma. Now that the weather is getting nicer, we have been putting the stroller to good use. I do wish we had a jogging stroller though!

I have also recently discovered Exercise TV. We have AT&T U-Verse & in the Videos On Demand, there are tons of exercise videos for free. Most of them are 15-20 minutes long & there is anything from Boot Camp, to Yoga, to Cardioke!

A new semi-healthy snack I recently discovered that is YUMMY, is Quaker True Delight Mini Rice Cakes. I just bought the Vanilla Creme Brulee flavor, and Oh My! They are gooooood!

Well, that's about all I've got! :)

Next week, let's do Favorite Cookbooks.
{I'm not sure how much longer I will keep the weekly theme's going. I just haven't been feeling it lately. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind!}



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers