Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The theme of the week...

Last week on my favorite things friday post I asked what you thought about having a theme for the favorites each week. After your responses, I have decided it's a go!

Normally I will announce the theme for the following week at the end of my weekly post. BUT since I didn't do that last Friday, here is the theme for this week....

BATH & BODY PRODUCTSBe thinking...
I can't wait to see what some of YOUR favorites are!

{I have LONG list of possible themes. BUT if you have any that you would like to see let me know & I'll try to work them in!}

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This theme could be dangerous!

Chelsie Sargent said...

I agree with Lauren.... I better start narrowing it down!

Holly Packer said...

Ok I'm jumping on the Favorite Things Friday bandwagon!!

As far as themes go...I know everyone wouldn't be able to participate in this but I think it would be fun to do favorite baby things and be able to see the cool baby gadgets people have found :D.

Happy Blogging!! :D

Kim said...

Ashley,

She is absolutely precious! What an adorable picture! Both of them! And those blue eyes are SOOO blue! What a lucky girl! :) Hope yall are great! Hugs from Jolee Kate to her sweet girlfriend Emma! :)

Mary Kay said...

Sounds like a great theme for the week. I know, I haven't joined in yet. But I do LOVE hearing what others like and have found! Other ideas for themes:
Kitchen Gadgets
Favorite Cookbooks
Favorite scrapbooking tools
Favorite crafting tools
Hmm...you are right...there are so many to pick from!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers