Monday, January 18, 2010

Lakehouse Weekend 2010

Over the weekend...

Babies were held & loved

Meals were shared
Babies played


Walks were walked

Ping pong was played...

Games were played...

Wii was played...

Talking was done...
And most of all...
Friendships were renewed!


This past weekend we met up with my college friends for a wonderful weekend. Each year we try to meet at Kathrine's parents amazing Lakehouse with our husbands {and now babies, too!}. Usually we go in the summer, but we decided a winter weekend might be fun for a change. And we were right, it was a great weekend full of lots laughs and catching up. I am so thankful for these girls & their husbands. It is such a blessing to all get along so well & always feel like we pick up right where we left off.
Kathrine's parents are so gracious to so sweet open their doors. This weekend they even came out & cooked up a very yummy breakfast for us all to enjoy together. What a treat! Thank you Skidmores!!

We can't wait for next year!!

3 comments:

JENNY said...

I had such a great weekend. I LOVED spending time with you guys and miss Emma. She is a doll!!! Miss you guys.

Mary Kay said...

I am so thankful you have this group of friends...dear friends. What a gift from God!!

Wendi said...

Had so much fun!!! Hope you have a great week.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers