
Favorite Craft Products
Ok-this was a hard one for me, not because I don't have enough...I have TOO MANY!
I had to make myself stop, even thought my list could go on & on!
Ok-this was a hard one for me, not because I don't have enough...I have TOO MANY!
I had to make myself stop, even thought my list could go on & on!
Baby Lock Sewing Machine.
It is a very basic model, but just what I need to learn on. I have been trying & wanting to become better! I'm so thankful to have more time to learn now that I get to stay home.

Mod Podge
This product has so many uses! I love to use it to give paper/paint projects a glossy more finished look.
This product has so many uses! I love to use it to give paper/paint projects a glossy more finished look.
Martha Stewart GlueThis is my new favorite glue. It comes in the pen size below & a larger size which I haven't used yet...but it looks equally as fabulous!

Rotary Cutter
I now have my own! {Thanks to my sweet husband!} I used to always have to use my moms. This is the perfect tool for cutting fabric in a straight line. It is SO wonderful & easy to use!
I now have my own! {Thanks to my sweet husband!} I used to always have to use my moms. This is the perfect tool for cutting fabric in a straight line. It is SO wonderful & easy to use!

This next one might be my currant FAVORITE favorite! :)
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Who knew cutting circles could be so much fun!? You won't understand until you try this wonderful product!

Fiskars Softtouch Scissors
These scissors have been a favorite of mine for a loooong time! They are great, especially when you have lots of cutting to do. They are spring loaded, so your hand doesn't get tired. Mine are in DESPERATE need of a good sharpening, though!
Ok-I'm making myself stop there! I normally stick to my top three favorites, but that just wouldn't do this week! :)I can't wait to see what your favorites are! I always love having new products to try out.
Don't forget to add the link to your page on the MckLinky below.
{Remember, just copy the link to your specific post, click on "you are next," give yourself a name & paste your link!}
NEXT WEEK
Since Valentines is coming up & I always love having new holiday craft/cooking/decorating ideas. We will devote next week to just that.
Post any Valentines Ideas. Crafts, Recipies, Decorating ideas, Books, Traditions...the possiblities are endless!


3 comments:
Oh, your scissors! I loved borrowing those when we lived together. I forgot how much I loved them, so thanks for the reminder. This theme is hard for me this week because I'm just not very creative. You would think you had rubbed some of your creativity off on me over the years...but I haven't learned. haha. I love the theme for next week. So fun!
I can honestly say I have never used any of those items! I am craft handicapped. I remember when I tried to make my Siggie Scrapbook, I just bought a cheap yellow photo album and put pictures in it. I remember giving whatever Siggie "examined" it a stare down, just daring them to make me re-do it!
I missed the gene that enables one to become creative with artsy crafts. I'm much more comfortable with words. However, I can fully appreciate other people's giftedness when it comes to all things crafty. For example, I LOVE when you show off your lastest craft project. I love you to pieces!
Post a Comment