Sunday, January 10, 2010

Date Night!

We finally did it! :)
We had our first night out alone since having Emma. It was so great & we had a really fun time.

We had two very special babysitters {both of Emma's grandmas!!!} that made it all possible! :) We thought it would be fun & special for her to have a night with both of them on our first night out & thought it would be fun for them too! I so meant to get a picture of the three of them & totally forgot! :(

We went to go see the Blind Side. OH. MY! It was SO good & I already want to go see it again! Ha! I would highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it.

Then we went to Pappadeaux for a very yummy dinner!

I had so much fun being out on the town with you, babe!
And a huge thanks to Honey & Happy for keeping Emma!

9 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I am happy to be ya'lls babysitter ANYTIME..in fact, you two should go on more dates! Really!!!

kristin fulghum said...

sounds like fun!

Lauren said...

What a precious time for Patti and your mom! I ADORED The Blind Side! I'ts definitely going to be one I'm going to own. It was so wonderful! I'm so glad you and David got to spend some great time alone together. Love you guys!

erin f. said...

My parents were in town last weekend and Todd and I went on a date too....to see The Blindside! Ha, I loved it too!

JENNY said...

Yay for date night. I LOVED that movie, too!!!!

Jill said...

Good for you! I think my hubby and I are soon to have a date to see that movie, too. Here's hoping you guys have more wonderful date nights , and Emma has more special Grandma time!

Lyndi said...

The time is coming when I will have to hire a babysitter to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah! What a reality check. Emma is beautiful. I hope everything is going great for you guys!

Jessica said...

Sounds like a great night out... and it sounds like Miss Emma was in good hands. That was one of my favorite movies too!

Shiloh said...

LOVED Blind Side!!! I want to see it again too. I'm so glad you guys got to go have time to yourselves!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers