Sunday, January 10, 2010

4 MONTHS

Today you are 4 months old, sweet girl! We cannot believe how fast time is flying! You are growing & changing each & every day.

{I got some pretty cute pictures of my sweet girl this morning before church. Isn't her little dress so cute & sweet? It was a gift from Bud & Honey when she was born & I love it!}

We go to the doctor for your four month check up, so I will post your stats then.
Here are some of the things you are up to these days...

You are constantly playing with your hands, or sucking on the back of one of them...like this.
It's pretty cute!

You really like watching TV, so we try to keep it off, or you away from it! :)
I do occasionally put on a Praise Baby or Baby Einstein DVD & you LOVE it. You never take your eyes off!

When we are in the same room, you normally watch my every move. {Which I LOVE}

You will grab on to our hands if they are in front of you, and are starting to be very intrigued by your toys as well.

You rolled over last week {belly to back} and have done it one the bed several other times with a little help!

Last week {the same day you rolled over} you gave us your first REAL gut laugh. Of course it was at mom being silly, which happens a lot! It was the most precious sound!! :)

You think you are a big girl & need to be sitting up or facing out to see all the action. You rarely let us snuggle you like a baby, unless you are really tired, and even then you fight it for a few moments.

You have great head control & love to do your little baby push-ups during your tummy time. You are getting so strong!

You got sick for the first time this month. It was no fun {for any of us!}. You got RSV & Broncolotis.

Before you got sick you had started sleeping 9 hours at night. We are working our way back up and are at about 6-8 right now, which I won't complain about!

You still sleep on your belly. If you fall asleep on your back, you normally wake up after 20-30 minutes.
One day, after your were still getting over being sick, I laid you down on the couch & you snoozed there for a long time! It was pretty cute & very rare...so I had to snap a picture!

You take GREAT naps. As soon as we lay you down, you eyes are usually closed. You have really improved in this area in the past month!

You eat every 3-3.5 hours during the day.

You are wearing size 2 diapers.

You wear mostly 3-6 month clothes. A few of your 0-3 month things still fit.


You are such a JOY! We love you more than words Emma Grace!


6 comments:

Mary Kay said...

We love you so much too Emma Grace! You looked so sweet in your little dress today, such a little lady. You melt my heart! What a sweet and happy little girl!
Love you-Honey

Chelsie Sargent said...

So cute, she is beautiful and I am so glad you got a great date night!

Lauren said...

Emma Grace is a doll! 100% adorable in every way! And you and David are such wonderful, Christ-honoring parents.

JENNY said...

She is such a cutie!

Kim W. said...

Oh, time certainly does fly, doesn't it? I know it's normal, that is life, but it is so sad sometimes. So many times I have wished I could just stop the clock and enjoy the boys a little more at the different stages. And now I am thinking the same thing with Jolee Kate. Tim is precious. Obviously you take complete advantage of all of your time with Emma Grace. She is a precious baby, and she is so lucky to have such a loving momma! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big she has gotten! She is absolutely adorable!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers