Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a THREE month old!

I CAN. NOT. believe that statement!

A THREE MONTH OLD! That sounds so big!

What a JOY these past three months have been. Each & every day is so wonderful being the mommy to this sweet little girl!{this is not my most favorite pictures...but these days if Emma sees the camera she gets all serious & camera shy. really? at 3 months, they already do that?
hopefully I can get a better one tonight when the daddy is around to help distract!}


Here are just a few of the things you are doing, my sweet girl!

*Laughing, smiling & talking A LOT! Your most happy time is when your belly is full. Your smile & laugh absolutely warm our hearts!
*You LOVE to lay on your changing table or a blanket on the floor & kick your legs. They are moving non-stop!
*You are wearing 0-3 months & starting to fit into most of our 3-6 month clothes. So you are staying in the size true to your age I guess. Keep it up! :)
*You are still in size 1 diapers.
*You are going 3-6 hours between feedings at night. We are shooting for 9! :)
*You still sleep on your belly.
*You really like to be sitting up so you can see what is going on.
*You still have reflux that bothers you at times & you almost always spit up a lot after your feedings. But you are still growing, so I know you are getting enough to eat!
*You have been taking great naps & staying on a really good schedule during the day. {we've hit a little rough spot this week, but hopefully we will get back to normal soon!} Sometimes when we have to go run errands & your nap gets interrupted, you get a little cranky. We are working on being flexible! :)
*You will often following me around the room till I am out of sight. I love it!
*Your favorite things to look at are fans, even if they are not on. Exciting!
*You like to be read to.

I'm sure I will think of more later, I'll try to come back & add them as I do!

We are still so thankful & feel so blessed to have Emma Grace in our lives. She is more of a blessing than we could have ever imagined!

5 comments:

Mary Kay said...

You forgot another one of her favorite things...to come see Bud and Honey! :) Love you!

Kim said...

You have been such a good little blogger, and I have been missing it! Guess this whole business of us having 3 kiddos in 3 years has kept me busier than I thought! Yikes! I am getting NOTHING done. In fact, this is the first time I've been on my computer in 4 days. Now THAT is crazy! Anyhow, I feel so behind on things, but one thing is still the same: Emma is getting bigger and bigger and sweeter and sweeter! Hope yall are all doing well and that you are thoroughly enjoying this special time of year with your sweet family.

Chelsie Sargent said...

I love her cheeks! She is beautiful.

Lauren said...

Emma Grace is just adorable! I KNOW you are such a natural mommy :) You are such a blessing, Ashley, and I am so thankful the Lord is using both you and David to shine His light in her little life.

JENNY said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months old!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers