Friday, January 1, 2010

Giveaway


What perfect timing! I just so happened that my 200th post is falling on New Years Day! An ever better excuse for a GIVEAWAY!

I can't believe I have reached my 200th post!
I guess deciding to do an ornament each day made this happen pretty quickly!

Since I love doing Favorite Things Friday's, I thought a giveaway including a few of my favorites was a must! You will have to wait to see the grand prize until a winner is drawn! Torture, I know! :)

So, leave a comment {even if you never have before...I won't think you are weird or a stalker!} and I will draw a name {& post the winner} on Sunday evening.

Good Luck!


27 comments:

JENNY said...

Yay! I love giveaways! Can't wait to see what it is.

Wendi said...

Yea for Favorite Things Friday! I'll do it more this year. :) Had fun last night!

Moriah said...

I'm not a stalker but I totally stalk your blog! :) I've been meaning to comment on here for a long time! Emma is adorable!

Unknown said...

Congrats on 200 posts! Hooray for a fun giveaway.

laura said...

It was fun meeting Emma last night! Can't wait to see what you're giving away!

Holly Packer said...

Pick me, Pick me!! ;). J/K!! I hope you had a wonderful first Christmas with Emma and a blessed New Year!!

Lauren said...

Happy 200th Post Day, Ashley! What a fun idea. I think I'm going to jump on the Favorite Things Friday bandwagon. I love getting to see what your favorite things are.

kristin fulghum said...

woo hoo for a giveaway! thanks for the advice on the diaper bag. i totally almost got the one you suggested. i've been eyeing it for a long time!

Jill said...

Well, I do love me a good giveaway, and no, I am not weird or a stalker either. :)

Mary Kay said...

Can your mother enter??? I love giveaways!!!!
But more than giveaway, I love your Favorite Friday Blog! It's fun to see new products, etc. that you like. Basically, I just love reading your thoughts! Love you. Mom

"Better Than I Deserve" said...

Love your blog and Favorite Things Friday. Have a wonderful New Year!

~Chelsea

Tara said...

I love to read your Favorite things Friday! And a couple of them have become my favorite things! :)

Shiloh said...

WooHoo! Put me in. It was great seeing you and meeting Emma!

Keith and Ashley said...

Yay for a giveaway!
I enjoy reading about your favorite things.
-Ashley
ACU '06 Elem. Ed.

Cheryl said...

Hey neighbor -- I've become such a blog stalker, maybe I need to get some help for it...love reading your blog! Hope to see you at Target soon! ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley! I've been reading your blog for a long time and have never commented... stalker! Congratulations on your 200th post- I really enjoy reading!

- Bethany (Knox) Reid

annalee said...

love giveaways, love your blog, love you!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Pick me, pick me, pick me!!! Happy New Year...

emily said...

pick me!! sympathy vote!! just joking of course :) I ADORE the funny pic of you smiling & Emma bawling!! LOL!!! Kudos to being a GREAT blogger! You inspire me!!

Lindsay said...

I'm a blog stalker! :) Found you through Wendi and Annalee. I love your Favorite Things Friday!

Kat said...

Ok...I'll comment! Love sweet little Emma's pictures. Happy New Year!

Jennifer Nieland said...

I found your blog through Michelle. Emma is too cute!!

Lyndi said...

So fun. Pick me Pick me!

Laura Webb said...

I always have bad luck with these, but I'm feeling lucky, and I'm excited to see giveaway!! Loved your ornament countdown too!! Emma is a doll!!

Allison said...

Oh oh oh am I to late??? I love giveaways!!!

Cassie said...

Am I too late? I read your post on my phone and completely forgot to come back and leave a comment...so...if I'm late I totally understand:)

Hope your weekend was great.

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

I think I'm too late for the giveaway, but wanted you to know that I am a faithful blog follower. Emma is precious, and I love keeping up with y'all.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers