Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 9


Mary Had a Little Lamb...
I think this ornament is so sweet & now looks so "vintage." ha! I have several that look very similar to this one. They were ones I received as a little girl.
I am actually not really sure if there is an story behind these...Mom? I'm sure you know!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Very sweet. There was a gift store when you were little, that carried a lot of ornaments. That was a little series that was so sweet, several nursery themed ornaments. Nanny also bought several (which are on my tree). No huge story other than the fact that 20 plus years ago, ornaments were not EVERYWHERE like they are today. We really had to hunt for ones that looked "childish" as so many were way to elegant for this mom's liking!

erin f. said...

This is making me want to start collecting meaningful ornaments for our tree...we did buy Ellie one for her first Christmas, but the rest of mine were purchased by me at Hobby Lobby on sale last year (yeah, we never had a tree until last year!)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers