Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 18


This is a sweet little snowman I got one year from my parents. I think it was one of those years that I wasn't really into anything big, so there was no theme to the ornament this year, but mom sure did find a cute one!

**Update**
My mom just left a comment to explain that there was in fact a purpose to this ornament! You should go read it!
And yes, mom, I'm sure my teachers did appreciate all my doodles on my papers. Ha! I'm also sure they probably thought I never was paying attention because of my constant doodling. Little did they knew, that was the only way I could pay attention.
Doodling=listening. No doodling=day dreaming.
:)

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Actually we bought this because that is when you started "doodling" on everything and we saw an budding artist! You always added some embellishment to your papers...I am sure your teachers appreciated it! :)
So, when we saw this funky little snowman with all the doodling on his body, we knew it was yours!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers