I always try to buy an ornament on any big trip I go on. Here are two that I have gotten on my two big "beachy" vacations.
3
This is a glittered shell that I bought when I went to the Bahamas my senior year in college with my best friends.
4
And this is an adorable little terracotta bird that we bought on our honeymoon in Mexico. It was the perfect find for the two little love birds!
4 comments:
So fun to have ornaments that represent something "big" that you and your family do each year! Trip ornaments are so fun! I love one that is on my tree...a yellow taxi to represent an AMAZING trip I took with my daughter to NYC at Christmas time 2005! Wow, what a fun memory that is!
I love this idea! I may have to copy this tradition for Jude.
What a fun idea! Steve and I get an ornament each time we travel and it is always fun to set up the tree and see where we have been that year and previous years.
What precious trasures! I'm sure your home is just brimming with holiday cheer, precious friend!
Post a Comment